Good morning! I hope this Monday finds you creating the best world you can for yourself and the people who are in your world.
I love poems. Especially those that are life changing to the reader. Because of that fact, I wanted to share something that has been a great help to me when cultivating a positive mindset. I sincerely hope it be of help to you as well. The Optimist Creed by Christian D. Larson has been one of my favorite finds. He wants you to promise yourself to stay optimistic and I would like to add by saying to stay optimistic through tough times you can get through anything.
THE OPTIMIST CREED
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. To talk health, happiness,and prosperity to every person you meet.
3. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
4. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
5. To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
6. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
7. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
8. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature a smile.
9. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
10. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Christian D. Larson
If we can apply even just one suggestion to your everyday experience, then your life is able to change in a positive direction!
Make good choices!